This page has moved to a new address.

Who knew?!?

The MaMade Diaries: Who knew?!?

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Who knew?!?

Who knew that starting a blog would be so much work?! Whew that was exhausting! But here I am, fresh on the blog scene, and a little late in the game. But hey, better late than never right?

For those of you that don't know me. I'm Michelle. Mom to an amazing little boy Eli who is going to be 2 in a month and I can't believe it's gone by that fast already! He is definitely my world and though life may be a little rough at the moment, I cherish every single second with him and love watching him grow.

I started a small craft business January 1, 2013. I make custom items, and am planning to continue adding different types of crafts as time goes on. Currently I make custom crochet items (hats, scarves, blankets, housewares, etc), and have just recently started doing custom invitations and decorations. I've always loved crafting and it's been keeping me busy and I'm loving every minute!

Well that's just a little about me. I'll be back tomorrow to share some of the crafts and projects I've been working on the past few days as well as any other day to day things that I feel like sharing ;).

So thanks for stopping by and in the meantime why don't you check out my MaMade Creations Facebook page or my etsy shop!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home